I realized the new years resolutions I make every year are more like intentions rather than resolutions because I’m not resolving to change anything. Resolutions sounds negative… I’m proud of everything i did last year! And excited about everything I will achive in 2018!!!! So here are my 8 Intentions for 2018.
1. Derby Derby Derby (This year- roller derby is my #1, so I’ve deemed 2018 the year of the rollerskates.)
2. Fitness & Weight Training- In 2017, I did well on and off with my body-building goals but this year I want to get a regular gym routine and stick to it for the WHOLE year. 🙂
3. Make at least one short film (Roller Derby love story perhaps?)
4. Read More! (I have a great stack of books to get me started on this.)
5. Regular Date Nights ❤ I’m always so busy, but this year I want to make sure I make time for love, magic & romance!
6. Monthly Video Chats with Family – Staying connected has always been a challenge for me, but I really want to make a solid effort to chat with everyone regularly especially the niblings!
7. Doggy Training Time. The little ones need to go to obedience school! Especially Scarlett since she’s in her peeing everywhere chewing-everything puppy phase! And Darla thinks she can get away with anything…
8. Purchase our First Home! We know we’re here in Nova Scotia to stay, so we’re looking for the perfect first house for us… Fingers crossed we’ll find it and buy it sometime this year!
Good luck with all of your goals and dreams for 2018! And remember- 2018 is the YEAR OF THE ROLLERSKATES.