So I’m a few days late with these, but here is what I hope to achieve this year! I have a REALLY good feeling about 2017… It’s going to be a BIG one for me. 😀
In 2017 will try my best to:
- Treat my body with kindness, patience and respect.
- Rehabilitate my knee- lots of gentle exercise & phsyio
- Make at least 3 short films
- Submit one or two of my short films to some film festivals
- Make 1 or 2 mini-documentaries
- Start planning/pre-production phase for my LGBT web series
- Get Married to my favourite human being on the planet! (date is set, venue is booked, it’s looking pretty damn likely, folks!) ❤
- Roadtrip to the East Coast
- EXPLORE all different towns and cities across Canada
- FILM our roadtrip to the East Coast
- Join a roller derby league in Halifax (or somewhere out east)
- Make some cool new friends
- Lots of creative collaboration***
- Get involved in the film scene on the East Coast
- Take a class or course in something that interests me
- Submit my writing to some literary journals & contests
- GET NEW PUPPY!!!! Because Darla needs a companion…
I LOVE New Year’s Resolutions, especially looking back at them at the end of the year and seeing what I hoped/expected for the year and what actually happened. For some reason I totally missed writing resolutions for 2016 but I definitely achieved A LOT, and I’m quite proud of my accomplishments this past year. But I know I am going to learn and grow and achieve even more this year with all the exciting changes that are coming my way.
I wish you all the best with your resolutions, dreams & goals!
Heidi J. Loos